Perth, Here I Come Again

9 Comments
In about 12 hours from now I will be in Perth, Western Australia. Partly to for a photography assignment shooting an old friend's wedding, and partly to get away from the madness of Kuala Lumpur life and just relax. 



I am not sure if I will find time at all to update this blog, but if you do not hear from me for the next one week, rest assured that I will be out there shooting away happily. I miss Perth so much, and I hope to make the best out of my trip this time. 




9 comments:

  1. Will you be using your e-m5 and other m4/3 gear as your primary equipment for the wedding? I have seriously considered switching to m4/3 gear for professional work, but haven't yet because of the single card slot limitation. I did take a few pictures at a friends wedding where I was not the main photographer and it worked very well. Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Robin looking forward to your photos very soon. I have to admit even though I have a Sony A7 which I totally love, it's the Olympus colors that keeps me coming back to the point I picked up an XZ2 refurbished at Olympus store for less than $200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Robin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine Robin… you are on the earth's other-side, yet we wonder that people will wonder when they don't hear from you for a week. Distance is dead, only immediacy matters in its place. Ah well, enjoy Perth, it's in all the American news … and I suppose the world's… near as it is to a the hypothetical site of a lost aircraft. Perhaps, ironically, it will find itself also on our monitors as the satellite powered eyes and ears of BIG MEDIA suck its special delights and exotica all around?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holiday Robin Wong.. will see you next round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe trip. Safe return! Looking forward to the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos, nice place. You are activating my GAS. lol

    ReplyDelete